I know it’s about a week into the New Year, but I don’t believe it is too late to record those New Year’s resolutions and get started on them! My favorite part of the New Year is the opportunity to reflect on the past years successes and failures and the opportunity to begin anew. I’ve always been told that it’s important to begin with the end in mind. Without an end in mind, one doesn’t know where they are going. So here are my 12 for 2012…
1. Read through the Bible in a year.
2. Budget my money: Really budget.
3. Find a kick ass summer internship!
4. Run a half marathon.
5. Always have a book I’m reading for pleasure.
6. Have more intentional relationships.
7. Go skydiving
8. Learn Journey’s Don’t Stop Believin’ on piano.
9. Print out and organize all my photos from my college career.
10. Stay knowledgeable about the election.
11. Have more of my writing published in print.
12. Be more thoughtful!